Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A taste of the Philippines

A friend and coworker of mine that lives in the Philippines shared some photos of a floating restaurant a few hours from where she lives.  And because she shared, I felt the need to share.   I’m  also sharing because I want something like this in my yard.

IMG_5373

 

Or one of these.

IMG_5351

 

I could probably do without one of these.

IMG_5357

 

 

On a side note, I brought home two more rescues last night -- two yearlings, not even halter broke.   They’re practically feral, although I did get a halter on the filly while she was in the trailer last night.  It took about 20 minutes, but it was rather uneventful. The colt wanted nothing to do with me or that halter.  Pictures and story to follow later today!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Wow, I would like one of those floating gazebo things too!