Friday, April 3, 2009

One smart cookie

The new rescue has been fed four times since arriving last night. Apparently she paid attention when I got her food from the can on the porch. Also apparent is that I have some fence to fix.

Picture 004

Hello? Hey human, I seeeeeee you! Want to come out and give me some more food?

7 comments:

Lena said...

That is some good num-nums you have there. I have months to make up for.

Too cute! (and smart - look out!)

Janis Bland said...

ROFL! Too funny! You better mend the fence good, because she'll figure out how to unlock a gate, you wait and see. :)

(Heehee. Word verification: trotina)

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Feed me, feed me...

Sylvia said...

LOL! That is so awesome!! Smart little pony!!!

Sylvia said...

I like daisy, but voted for ellie. That suits her...her sweet little face. :)

meddywv said...

How's she doing today? Did Doc come out?

April said...

Vote for Ellie :)

mom...can i have a butterscotch treat? peeeaaaassseeeee :)