Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a let down!

You guys have really failed me this time. Only one person suggested names for the new youngsters! You can’t possibly expect me to come up with names on my own, can you??? Just remember that if you don’t come up with good names, then Glenn will want to name them. And we know what happens when he’s allowed to name animals. It’s not pretty!

So what’s the deal? Out of ideas? Forgot how to add a comment? Going on strike because I have so many horses?

Oh wait, that’s me.

Or did you just need better pictures? If that’s the case, then here you go. Now get those creative juices flowing!

The filly let Glenn scratch her neck yesterday. Progress!

Picture 038

She’s got a ways to go before we can trim those toes, though.

Picture 041

The colt is still standoffish, but at least he’s coming a little closer today. Today will be when we try to lasso him at dinner time and get him in the bachelor pad with Maverick. Wish us luck!

Picture 034

Picture 033

Indy and Prince both went to their new homes last night and both were incredibly good about it. They each got off the trailer and settled right into their new home without any nervousness. What good boys!

4 comments:

Lena said...

Ok, you made me get off the couch and do my civic duty.....(yawn)
I vote for Shaggy and Maggie. Yep, from Scooby-Doo. Maggie was supposedly Shaggy's sister. At least so says Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_Rogers#Relatives

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Sorry I didn't pay attention at the end of your post from yesterday so I didn't do anything.
Ok, let me think...I don't remember if you have any horses name Jack and Diane yet. But if you don't, then I would pick Jack and Diane(from that John Mellancamp's song).

April said...

i do remember offering the name anakin for the boy....ani for short :)

i think you should follow April J's advice for the boy...she had a good one :)

hrm..for the girl...well let's see...how about callie...or kaylie? not sure why, but those are the names striking me at the moment....maybe even kenzie? Hopefully some of these help :) Good Luck.

warren said...

Sorry I didn't add my suggestions! I have been thinking of greek names for our next pet...I am happy to share...

zeus, apollo, etc are good.

We just got a cat and named him Mohinder...a good Indian name. You could try sushma, rekha, jessminder, etc...