Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Lunch – 04/30/09

 

I think Megalia exploded. 

 

Picture 006

 

This sort of crime scene is happening all over the farm right now.  Most the horses look like they’ve been affected by mange and spend a good deal of time rubbing against trees.  If I had time to go around and pick up all the piles of hair that I pluck off the horses, my compost pile would be incredibly happy.

Ellie has a new update over on Rescue Recoveries today.  I got pictures of her this morning right before the rain hit.  Let me know if you think she looks any better, because with me seeing her several times a day every day, I don’t always notice  a little improvement here and there. 

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Well, the time you took to write this post, you could have spent picking up that pile of hair! :P

wvfarmgirl said...

HA! Well, I did pick up Meg's hair and throw it in the compost pile. But there are so many other piles of hair all over the farm that I could never keep up!