Which will be hard since I’m not wearing any. As usual.
But if you were me and you felt the need to lay on your stomach in the grass and call “chickie chickie chickie”, this is what the world would look like.
And you would tremble in fear at the thunder of stampeding chickens. You would gratefully throw out scratch grain if they would but spare your life. Alas, you have no grain, so you just lie there awaiting your doom. Your life flashes before your eyes and it was boring. You wonder how many will show up at your funeral and what Glenn will do with your ashes.
Then you realize that your brain has gone off on it’s own and that you really need some sleep.
Turn to the left and you find Ellie, who has no fear of the feathered beasts that follow her around most of the day.
Have a great weekend, yaw’ll!!
2 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!
Sorry, I had a flashback from being chased by chickens when I was little. :-)
They're pretty though!
How is Ellie doing?
Ellie is gaining weight and feeling better. I'll do a post on rescue recoveries with new pictures on Thursday for her two week anniversary here. :)
Post a Comment