Friday, June 18, 2010

Thunder and Cinnamon Go Home

When Thunder and Lakota first arrived, they went out with the main herd since I knew they were healthy (just thin).  When Cinnamon and Genesis arrived, they went into the back pasture by themselves.  Within a couple of days, Cinnamon started popping over the fence to be with Thunder and Lakota, so I moved those two into the back with Genesis.  A few days later, Jolie Rose decided that she could also jump the fence and really REALLY wanted to be with the other four. 

A couple of months later, I moved all five back out with the main herd and put my old fogies in the back.  Lakota left soon after, leaving just Cinnamon, Jolie Rose, Genesis, and Thunder.  The four stuck together like glue, only allowing Maverick and Sadie to join their clique.

So when Terry and Lawrence decided they wanted to adopt both Cinnamon and Thunder, I was ecstatic!  Now the two can be together forever and live happily ever after.  :)

 

 

 

The two horses will have 47 acres and a huge barn to share with just a miniature horse and a donkey – lucky ponies!

No comments: