An anonymous person sent me some pictures from the Fairmont hellhole that I’ve been sitting on for awhile now. It’s over, it’s done with, is there really a need to show you the pictures? This is what I’ve been debating with myself. Do I, or don’t I? What would be the point?
The pictures are difficult to look at. There are many pictures of dead cows, horses, and donkeys. Pictures of starving cattle. A picture of a decapitated cow. Pictures of horses and cows that are now healthy and safe, and pictures of cows that we were unable to save. Pictures that will haunt my sleep for months to come.
I finally came to the decision that I won’t be posting the pictures here on the blog. However, I do think the pictures can be of some use. The more people who realize how bad the situation was, the less likely this asshat will be to get the animals back. I’m leaving it up to you… if you think you can handle them, click here.
If you don’t have the stomach for it, I certainly won’t think any less of you. I know I will never look at them again!
6 comments:
Count me out :(
Why did I look? uuugggggg. One time was enough for me.
I am sick at the sight of that!!!!
People like you are not the ones who need to see those pics (I did not look). But good to have a record if needed for court, or to shut the mouth of some a** in the system who doesn't want to do his/her job...
A THAT is really West Virginia. . . I hate to say.
Sick isn't the word. In fact, there are no words.
And you know what is even scarier, I bet this freak has or has had children under his care. . .
Oh my. . . I am telling you - people wouldn't believe that happens in America. . .
The photos need seen, for sure. . .and the people here on this blog should share them because they aren't the ones who need them, directly.
And I thought the seizure over here in Pritchard was bad.
That was hard to look at. Its hard to believe somebody would acctually do that to those poor animals. What a jerk!! These pics definently need to be shown around. Or even better, get on the news!! You are an awesome person to be helping these animals and giving them second chances to live. If only we could save all the animals in the world that are abused. I dont understand was is in some peoples minds!!!!!!!
Post a Comment