Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stampede!!!

Well… a mini stampede anyway.

Every morning when I head over to the quarantine to feed everyone is usually already in the barn hiding from the bugs.  At dinner time everyone is usually out in the pasture enjoying the cooler weather and shade.  All I have to do is get their attention, then stand back out of the way!

 

 

 

 

 

The hearing is still set for Thursday, last I heard.  Please keep your fingers crossed and break out the rabbit’s foot!

 

 

Because if I have to give these guys back to the asshat that starved them…

 

… well, let’s just say I won’t be happy.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Just found you through Chiot's post about cats. I spent an hour following blog posts back to learn the story of your minis. I really like your blog!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Look at them run! And look at their hair!!!
I really hope you DON"T have to give them back to that asshat. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

wvfarmgirl said...

Sarah, thanks! Sorry you had to spend an hour trying to find the mini story. There's so much going on around here and I'm so disorganized that I don't even know what's going on half the time! :)

Sylvia said...

Great pictures! They look beautiful. I can't imagine the judege awarding them back....

Sarah said...

Are you kidding? It was fun! I loved reading all the little updates with the gorgeous pictures. 'Tis a sad story. The judge can't possibly award them back - not with dead horses laying around the place when you got these. Ugh.