Since I see the horses over at the quarantine twice a day, I haven’t really noticed big improvements. I mean, sure, it’s obvious that Matilda has gained weight, but I had no idea it was this big of a change until I started comparing pictures.
This is her on 4/11 – the day she was seized.
These pictures were taken just a couple of days later on 4/13.
These were taken on 4/29, just 18 days after she was removed from Fairmont.
It’s not just weight gain, either. Look at the difference in her attitude! On the 13th she looked so miserable and defeated, but on the 29th she’s bright-eyed and curious. She now knows that humans = food and that’s something to look forward to.
The changes in just 16 days are amazing! Funny what a little grain, grass, and grooming will do for a horse. :)
3 comments:
HUGE difference:) Way to go!
WOW!!! Good Job!!!!
she looks great! i love her facial expression.
Post a Comment