Shortcake’s udder was practically empty last night at dinner, so when I realized that I was driving off without my camera this morning I didn’t bother turning around to go get it.
That will NEVER happen again.
It’s a boy, and oh my, isn’t he just too cute for words??
Shortcake is producing plenty of milk now and the little one knows exactly where the milk bar is located.
I’ll let Shortcake’s adopter name the little tyke and hopefully she’ll put it in the comments… ;)
Jubilee has started to produce milk, so baby #4 will probably make it’s appearance soon.
And more good news! The asshat that starved the Fairmont horses has his hearing on June 2nd! Let’s hope this doesn’t need to go to trial and the judge makes the right decision!
7 comments:
Would you believe that after hours of searching the internet for names and jotting down the ones I liked I’ve lost my list. Ugh!! The one name that I kept thinking that I would like to call him, if it was a him, was Huey so I guess that’s what it is, HUEY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUEY!!
HUEY is perfect! I've got lots of pictures from this morning, and I'll post them on photobucket and send the link. (I'm having a heck of a time trying to email them to Jeanne)
So cute!
Awww... Baby Huey! I like it!
In LOVE!
So adorable!! And congrats to the adopter!
I'm going into insulin shock. :) So cute!
Post a Comment