Friday, May 21, 2010

Tiny Feet

When Brannon was out last week to trim horses it was too rainy and muddy to get up to my barn, so we went over to the quarantine farm and did some of the minis.  Peppermint was the only one of the six that gave us much trouble, but Tootsie more than made up for it!

At one point he said “it’s official, this is the smallest foot I’ve ever worked on”.

 

 

 

 

She was very interested in climbing all over his hoof stand, so he helped her out.

 

 

Her back toes look tons better now and her pasterns are a good bit straighter. 

 

Nothing like training them young! lol

 

Speaking of training… go check out today’s three posts on the Training the Unwanted blog.  You won’t want to miss Maverick’s first ride!!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Let's hear more about Brannon. Lol...he's a cutie :D

oh and so is Tootsie!!

Janis Bland said...

I'm sorry, but I will have to get insulin for CUTE OVERLOAD. :)

wvfarmgirl said...

Yes, Brannon is a cutie and a real sweet guy! Oh, but, um, I prefer the big burly bald guys with trucker bellies. Ahem. :)