Remember what Lakota looked like when she got here?
She cleaned up well, don’t you think?
Lakota is one of those rescues that I just didn’t get to spend much time with, which is a shame because she is such a sweetheart! And talk about a looker! Some people don’t like those blue eyed horses, but I have a certain affinity for them – just ask Sky.
Lucky for me, she was adopted by someone about eight miles away and she’ll probably be bringing Lakota over here this summer to do some riding with me. Top that off with her daughter wanting to do some volunteering, and I’m doing my happy dance - not to be confused with my rain dance or my saddle Jewel dance (patent pending).
3 comments:
She's GORGEOUS!!
she looks great! and i'm happy that she won't be far.
Wow - what a beauty!
Post a Comment