Monday, May 31, 2010

Riley and Tootsie Update

Riley is Trouble.  He’s turning into that rebel without a cause teenager type who just wants to get the other kids into trouble.  He’s rough and tumble when he plays, chews on people whenever he gets the chance, and is already starting to show stallion behavior.  Now he’s trying to corrupt Huey… and I think it’s working!

 

He’s also turning into quite the ladies man!  I caught him and Jubilee trying to groom each other this morning after breakfast.  So cute!

 

Come on Huey, let’s go find something chew on.  I’m bored!!

 

Tootsie is quite the little lady.  She’s gentle with everyone, doesn’t try to bite, and knows when to say NO to Riley.  Usually.

 

 

Now that Huey has come along, Tootsie spends more time with mom than with Riley.  Unless there are humans around, then she’s all about the people.  Pet me!  Love me!  I have enough teeth to eat cookies now!

 

She also LOVES having her belly rubbed. 

Tootsie belly rub2

 

For my next trick, I’ll teach her how to bark.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

That is adorable. I think tootsie's daddy was of the canine variety ;)

Connie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, if that ain't cute!

Connie

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Tootsie thinks she's a dog!
What a cute bunch over there!

Lena said...

Awwww.....mini horsie personalities. I love it. I'm in love with Tootsie. She is so cute.
What do they think of the canines, by the way?