I took these pictures yesterday evening at dinner time. I let Shortcake and little Huey out to pasture while everyone else was locked in the barn inhaling their dinner. Shortcake didn’t want to be caught to be brought back in, so I think tonight I’ll let her back out with the rest of the mares.
How cute will it be when Baby Huey is allowed to play with Tootsie and Riley???? I can’t wait!
5 comments:
Absolutely love the pic of Huey sleeping!! :)
Both mommy and baby are very cute together!
Adorable!! Does he share the same daddy as the other foals? How are his legs/eyes?
Can't wait to meet them all!
Sylvia -- Unfortunately, without DNA testing, there's no way to tell. The mares were all running loose with the many stallions, plus you have to consider what stallions may have died in the past 11 months. I'd love to know how Fraggle and Kincaid are out of, too. They don't look like any of the mares that survived, so you have to wonder if he bought them as youngsters, or if their dams have died. We'll probably never know!
a few more pics here:
http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee293/cmranch/Rescued%20Minis/
Post a Comment