Friday, April 30, 2010

Jubilation

 

Main Entry: ju·bi·la·tion

Pronunciation: \ˌjü-bə-ˈlā-shən\

Function: noun

Date: 14th century

1 : an act of rejoicing : the state of being jubilant
2 : an expression of great joy

3 : See Riley

 

That picture was taken when he was just a few hours old.  The following video was taken this evening.  It takes him a bit to wind up for his run.  Which is what he does on and off the whole hour and a half that he’s turned out.  Run.  Buck.  Jump on mom.  I can’t wait until he and Tootsie are allowed to play together.  That will be some show!

 

 

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten you Tootsie fans.

 

If I had that kind of energy I could get my chores done in half the time and maybe have some time to ride!

2 comments:

Lena said...

OMG - they are too adorable! I wish I had that energy too! How tall are they?

wvfarmgirl said...

They aren't even up to my knees yet. Little Tootsie will try to climb into your lap if you let her. Probably not a good habit to let her learn, but she's just too friggin cute to say NO to. lol