It took three year old Cody about a week to warm up to the annoying little puppy wanting to play with him constantly. Once he got over himself he figured out that Brie was actually a nifty little chew toy.
And no matter what kind of abuse Cody inflicted, Brie still loved him. More than Cody was sometimes comfortable with.
When Brie got to be 4 months old she started wandering the farm hunting groundhogs. But when she wasn't busy ridding the world of gophers, she could be found chillin' out in the hammock. I used to sit next to her and swing the hammock for her. Can we say "spoiled"?
Cody with one of his sisters, shortly before I took him home. There was a time when I wondered if he'd ever grow into those ears.
That's it for now, because I'm sure you don't want to hear me whine about how it's dark already and not even 6pm. Is it too early to say I can't wait for Spring??
2 comments:
So cute! I think the hammock picture is hilarious! So spoiled!!!
Yeay - Puppy pictures!!!! I must say I'm kind of ehem, partial to those large shepherd ears.
I should post some puppy pics of Kane on our blog....he had the one up, one down thing going for a while.
What a cute puppy she was! :-)
Post a Comment