Friday, November 28, 2008

Tag, I'm it. Again.

Maggie over at Mounted Archery tagged me again with that 6 Random Things meme. Don't you guys already know everything there is to know about me??

Six random things about me that yawl don't know yet.

1) I do an awesome Valley Girl imitation.
2) I used to work for Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus.
3) My mom entered me in a local beauty contest when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I actually had to wear a dress. It scarred me for life.
4) I was the class spelling bee champ in 8th grade.
5) My maternal grandfather's family comes from Bari, Italy.
6) I've had 11 concussions, only four caused by horse-related incidents.

Wow, that was really tough. I was even trying to get Glenn's help on coming up with six random things about me that I haven't already told everyone. And here I thought that I was a chatterbox that couldn't shut up and everyone already knew everything there was to know about me.

I guess now you do!

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free. This meme has been floating around forever and a day, so I'm sure just about everyone has done it already. Oh, except maybe Moon Ponies! Tag Moon Ponies, you're it! :)

2 comments:

inchwormwv said...

Okay, I'm game - 6 Random Things: I am such a chatterbox this might be difficult!

1)In 5th grade I had to bring a note from home saying it was okay to room with the black girls on our Williamsburg, VA field trip. I don't think the other girls had to have parental approval to room with me.

2)I wore my mother's prom dress in high school. It was black :=)

3) the worst pair of shoes I ever had were some penny loafers that put permanent knotty lumps on my heels.

4)My friend Rebekah and I drove home from the beach topless in her red convertible (it was a looooong time ago) LOL.

5) I met my husband through a personal ad. Tee Hee

6)I used to be a visual artist and helped start a cooperative art gallery in Winston-Salem NC.

Sylvia said...

i used to go to the ringling circus every year in florida. red tent one year, blue the next... gunther gable williams was my favorite to watch. i still have the circus books, posters, and leaflets you can buy...over 10 years worth. it's neat to look over them time to time.