It's been snowing on and off all day. While very pretty it does make trudging up the hill of death to the barn a treacherous undertaking. I have visions of me slipping and rolling back down the hill becoming a large snowball and taking out the chicken coop in an avalanche of snow and mud.
I'll try to have the camera with me. Just for you.
At least the spinach and collards are still doing well under their protective covers.
I wanted to fertilize with fish emulsion last week, but never got around to it. One of the many vacation tasks on my list that went unchecked.
4 comments:
I'm still waiting for snow here.
Got a boatload of snow up in the hollers of Upshur County.
By the time I got to work in the Clarksburg area, just wet roads.
I'm not sure I'm ready for snow yet...but I do have one Christmas tree up!
We've had frost!!!! Ummm.....well, it's at least COLD down here as well, even if we rarely get snow. Glad to see your veggies look all warm and chummy under their covers. Welcome back from vacation!!
Freezing = less mud. Small favors, small favors! :)
Post a Comment