Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stress

There are days when I look at my life and wonder how the hell I get through the day.  I’m sure we all have those feelings some days, but we muddle through the best we can and tell ourselves that tomorrow is a new day.

Of course, that new day could bring complaints about horses like this in Monongalia County:

025 (2)

 

Or articles like this.

 

Or a new day could mean coming home to find Calvin dead in the house without any wounds or sign of struggle.  I buried him next to Woogie a couple of hours ago.

 

At least my day started out pretty well.

 

Hopefully, tomorrow really will be a new day and not just a sequel to this one.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Ah no. Little Calvin? What in the world could have happened? I was just so happy to see those catnip pictures from a few days ago....at least he had a happy last few days.
Don't get too down. You're allowed to contemplate but you're doing the right thing - you're the good guy in all of this. You're saving lives.
Today is a new day - hope it will bring you a little more sunshine. Hugs.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I'm very sorry to hear about Calvin.
Please hang in there. Sometimes it's just so tough to wonder how you can get through a day like that but you will. It will get better. Perhaps we'll have to see things a different way, if it's not for days like today, maybe our lives would be quite boring. Days like today give us challege and the will to fight and go on.

Hugs,
YD & The Girls