Thursday, March 18, 2010

Signs of Spring

Everyone else can watch for Robins in their yards, but I have a whole different set of signs that indicate Spring is on it’s way.

Like the Bronze Fennel,

 

garlic,

 

bee balm,

 

and Oregano that’s starting to grow.

 

And Stormy, preferring to bask in the sun, rather than snooze on the couch. Please note the fat rolls.  This dog has been a complete couch potato for months.  I’m hoping with the warm weather she’ll be a little more motivated to watch her girlish figure.

 

 

But the surest sign that Spring is near?

 

Being able to go barefoot all day. :)

3 comments:

Lena said...

haha! That's really an exclusive mud spa pedicure you are doing, right?
:-) Happy Spring!

wvfarmgirl said...

Yeah, that's it! I paid top dollar for it, too! :)

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Yay Spring!
Got any mud left for me for the pedicure? Should have stopped in WV on the way back to get that mud pedicure. :)