Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome to Spring

Yup, I’m a day late.  Story of my life.  But yesterday, it was as if Mick and Milo both knew it was officially Spring.   They spent about 20 minutes just running back and forth on the ridge, bucking and playing, trying unsuccessfully to get the other horses to run with them.

 

 

 

 

 

I think they’re happy.  But it’s so hard to tell. :)

5 comments:

Lena said...

lol. How fun! Yes, definitely hard to tell if they're happy or not. I mean....it could just be gas, right? :-)

wvfarmgirl said...

Gas! That's what it was! I would have to agree since Milo farted in my direction this morning. He's such a charmer.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Yes Spring! It does that to humans too!

Janis Bland said...

That second pic, I was thinking :::THUNK:::. :)

Janis - Juanuchis' Way

Sylvia said...

i've been wondering about these boys! specifically, the dark bay. his face is adorable! which one is he? is it mick?
love the pics!