As usual, West Virginia police have astonished me by not lifting a finger to help horses in need. I have still not heard from the Marion County Sheriff’s department about those starving horses. I’ve called several times, but the dispatcher has transferred me to the records department voicemail each time. Records? Does that mean the deputy went out there, said everything looked good, then closed the case? This is exactly what happened with the breeder down the road. The deputy said the horses weren’t thin because “their eye sockets weren’t sunken in”. You have got to be kidding me.
But wait, there’s more! On the same road as crazy breeder you find this poor horse:
Old? Maybe. Sway backed? Yup. Poor thing still shouldn’t be that thin. *sigh*
This week has been really tough on me mentally. I feel the need to curl up around a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia and suck my thumb for awhile. But instead, I hugged a Sky pony. By the way, he says Hi.
He would also like to know if you’d help me out and call the Fairmont Sheriff’s department. The more people that call about this asshat, the better. Maybe if enough of us complain, someone might actually take an interest in the wellbeing of those horses. The Marion County Sheriff’s department non-emergency phone number is 304-367-5300. Tell them you’d like to report horse neglect on Straight’s Run road near Barrackville and the name of the owner is Jimmy Simons.
No comments:
Post a Comment