Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Any South Carolina readers out there?

I know this is a long shot, but I'm doing what I can to find this horse a home. I do not know the owner of the horse personally. The horse is located near Dillon, SC. She's a 10yr Arabian, broke to ride and drive. The pictures came from a camera phone, so aren't the greatest. The story is that the owner is incredibly poor and can't afford to feed the horse. She's in a dry/mud lot with no shelter. The neighbors have been chipping in with feed and hay. Either she's your typical Arab air fern, or the neighbors are very generous because she's nowhere near being skinny! I have no idea how tall she is and the person that told me about her is a dog person, not a horse person.

The owner would like $600 for the horse because he needs the money so badly, however his priority is finding a good home for the mare. From what I've heard, I assume he may even give her away to the right home. He understands that he can't take care of her, but loves her dearly and just wants to make sure she's going some place where she'll be loved and cared for. Please contact me directly or leave a comment with your email if you're interested.









1 comment:

Lena said...

Just sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't get it.