Thanks to that little widget down at the bottom I get to see what people search on to find my blog. Typically this results in search text like "wvfarmgirl" or "wv utopia" -- searches that are obviously done by someone who has already been here, but forgot the web address. Then about a week ago a Google search came across the widget that made me wonder: "turn me into a girl".
Huh?
First of all, if you put "turn me into a girl" into Google you get 118 results. I skimmed through the first 12 pages of circumcision nightmares, cross dressing stories, and adult dating sites, but didn't find my little blog (I hate to think I'm in such bad company!). If you then perform the search and include omitted pages you get 12,400 results! Now I neither have the time or energy to look through all of those results to see which page my blog shows up on, but it's probably on the last page or darned close.
So I asks ya, is it worth all of that time and effort just to make less money, torture yourself with high heels and panty hose, and get pinched on the butt by drunk and randy rednecks at bars?
No comments:
Post a Comment