But this post I thought I'd dedicate to the Ho. She's my baby, and although I try not to play favorites, I sometimes fail miserably at it. In thinking of that, I realized that I've shown very few pictures of Heidi on my blog. So be prepared for a little Heidi picture overkill.
Let's start with adorable puppy pictures. Because who doesn't love an adorable puppy? Ho was 12 weeks old when we got her from a family who had adopted a puppy without realizing how much work a puppy could be, especially when living in a townhome.
This is her "I'm about to do something really silly... want to watch?" face.
This is her patented "I'm sorry I've been bad, but I'm really way too cute to punish, don't you agree?"
Heidi has always adored the cats and the feeling has been returned. Even the playful "eat the kitty" scenario goes over well.

After playing, it's always nice to nap with the one you love.
Even if your pillow chews on your ear.

Three is never a crowd. Whatever.
And sometimes it's nice to just be able to stretch out and have the whole couch to yourself.
1 comment:
OMG, she is just precious! Thor has nothing on her! :)
Post a Comment