Friday, August 1, 2008

The Mighty Thor

Here's Thor, spending a hard day at work with me. It's no wonder he sleeps through the night, work like this can be exhausting.





Please ignore the mess on the floor around him. He's still in that must-chew-rip-tear-everything puppy stage of life. If it's paper, either on the floor or within reach of his snout, just consider it gone and hope it wasn't important.

Someone asked me a couple of weeks ago how I did everything around here. The answer is simple. I don't. My house is a disaster area and I haven't danced with the pushmower in weeks. Every minute away from work is spent either with dogs, in the garden, or more often than not, with the horses. It's a good thing we haven't had much rain in the past few weeks because the yard still looks at least partially presentable. We couldn't cut hay off of it yet, which is always a plus. As for the house, I just don't ever invite company in. That's what the porch is for!


I think the stay off the couch training is going well, don't you?

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Those eyes and his expression: "But the couch is so comfy Mommy..."