Thursday, August 28, 2008

By the way...

Brie came back minutes after I posted this morning. She was soaking wet, incredibly stinky, but seemed happy to be home. She dove into breakfast, but fell asleep before finishing it. She's been passed out by her dish all day. What a party animal. What do you want to bet she's found some young punk and was out all night drag racing, drinking, smoking, and egging the mailman's house?? Kids these days! What's a parent to do??

3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Oh I'm so glad that Brie came back. I missed your post yesterday. I know how you felt yesterday without Brie.
I have always thought that animals know where they live, it's us humans who get really worried about them getting hit by a car or hurt...my co-worker's cat(indoor cat) went missing for 5 days and one day she came back.

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's had a time of it. Maybe she'll talk about her adventures after she catches up on sleep! Maybe I need to catch up on sleep!

Anonymous said...

hooo rah!I hate it when one of mine goes on a "toot"! I get FRANTIC. And with the greyhounds I used to have the only way to get them was in the car or on horseback...good luck with that! The little ones take off occassionally, especially Fiona, featured on your blog...I get in the car and she chases me up and down the road until she is fagged out..and drags her sorry little but home! Glad Brie is safe! HAve a great weekend!
meejane