Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am speechless

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/07/13/bp-killing-horses-public-land-oil-leases

I boycotted BP after the oil spill in the gulf and I’m sure I’m not the only one.  Now I’m thinking boycotting is not enough.

2 comments:

Matt Jenkins said...

Check this out:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/07/14/jvm.wild.horses.gas.line.hln?iref=allsearch

I have heard rumors of this in the past. It is disgusting. I wrote President Obama a letter concerning the deaths of the mustangs earlier this year and never received a response. Under President Clinton's command, I wrote him a letter concerning the ANWAR drilling in Alaska and received a response within a couple weeks. Unfortunately I feel like our current President has no interest in what we think. Our government has become so corrupt with private business that the end result is the destruction of our wildlife, our land, and our history.

wvfarmgirl said...

OMG. I just don't have the words to express how sick this makes me.