Friday, July 10, 2009

Update on Kisses and Synergy

First let me tell you that Jacob is leaving for his new home tomorrow morning! And just wait until you see where he’s going!! I’ll post a link to the farm as soon as I get permission from his new adopters. He’s one lucky guy!

Remember what Kisses looked like when she got here? This is what she looked like last night, her two week anniversary here on the farm.

Picture 013

Once Synergy and Holly leave for Maggie’s house, I’ll put Kisses out with the main herd so she can make friends with the other youngsters. I’d like to start breaking her to saddle in a couple of months, but you all know how that goes. When I say I’m going to get something done, there’s always 50 other things that crop up and keep me from doing it. Like, now that the spring-fed water tank is an air-fed dirt tank because of the drought, I’m having to haul water for everyone DAILY. Ugh.

This is what Synergy looked like when she got here. Here’s what she looks like now:

Picture 012

Both girls still have a ways to go, but they’ll get there eventually. I did a Holly update over on Rescue Recoveries, so be sure to check her out. Also, did you guys see the Ellie update I did on July 5th??? Didya didya, huh huh??? No one commented, so I figured you guys missed out on seeing her in all her dainty plumpness. Go! What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll make a bet on how long it takes me to totally get rid of those ribs! ;)