Friday, July 31, 2009

Brain Fried Farmgirl

I have had absolutely NOTHING to tell you lately.  My creative juices (what little I had) have dried up to a slow drip and it’s all I can muster to remember what day of the week it is most days.

All I have to offer you today is a somewhat blurry picture of a buck that was grazing with Holly and Synergy last night.  I sent it to the Great Bald Hunter last night and now he’s even more homesick than before.

Picture 007

 

And a few pictures of Rambo and his new fan club.

Picture 011

Picture 012

Picture 013

 

Ok, I’m done.  That finished me.  Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

April said...

Look at the mighty Rambo strutting his stuff for his new women!

Sylvia said...

love the pictures!
so, glen is bald? LOL! i'm guessing that's who you're talking about ;) have a great weekend..and don't work too hard!!!!!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Great pics!

Lena said...

When there's not much to say - pictures will do! :-))))
Have a fab weekend!

inchwormwv said...

LOOOL _ I must be fried too - when you wrote this:
"a buck that was grazing with Holly and Synergy last night. I sent it to the Great Bald Hunter last night "

I thought that you had shot the buck!!

LOOL, Tenley

Janis (Juanuchis) said...

I just love guineas. They are so absurd - basketballs with heads. :)

wvfarmgirl said...

Sylvia - Glenn may as well be bald. He's got so little hair left on his head that he shaves it all off anyway.

Tenley - I suppose I could have been more clear on that and said that I sent the PICTURE of the buck to Glenn. But haven't you come to expect at least a little incoherent babbling on my blog yet?? :)