Monday, July 13, 2009

Totally useful

When I bought Glenn his grill a couple months ago, I was worried that it might be a waste of time and money since he’s hardly ever home to use it.  I like grilling, but how often do I really have the time to do more than throw a pizza in the oven??   As it turned out, I was right.  I think I’ve grilled a grand total of three times.  Glenn grilled a couple of times while he was home last time, but that was it. 

Was it really worth it?

Picture 002

3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

It's worth it. Gotta have a grill! I don't know what I would do without. We have 2 grills. We even grill in the winter time with snow around us.
But look at Jack, he looks so comfortable on top of the grill. If you didn't use the grill, at least he is. :)

Lena said...

It is totally worth it. Just wait until your zucchinis start catching up! :-)
And of course it's a favorite place for the kitty: I command you to mek me sum cheezburgers naow!

April J said...

Looks like you have a cat on a hot tin..errr...(grill)roof. =)