Friday, June 5, 2009

Reflections

Picture 002

 

The picture and title have nothing to do with anything, but I bought a new camera yesterday and this is the first picture I took with it.  And you know how I like to share.

I’m on vacation starting 4pm today.  Need I tell you how incredibly happy that makes me?  I won’t even tell you what I plan on doing next week, because last time I took vacation I didn’t get much of anything done thanks to rain and nasty weather.   Since it’s been raining for the past three days, I don’t want to jinx myself again this time.  Suffice it to say I’ll be busy.

Doc is coming out to spend the day on Tuesday, gelding, vaccinating, floating, etc.  I hope to get a ton of pics and post about it Tuesday night, cause, well, you know, it’ll be exciting.  The rest of the week it’s just me and my hammer, so who knows what will happen. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VACATION...? (Runs around doing the happy dance.) Enough said!

Lena said...

Happy Vacation!!!! Hope you're enjoying it to the fullest!

Love the picture - very nice! :-)