Monday, June 8, 2009

New Camera Fun

I have been busier than a puppy with two peters this weekend.  I feel like most of my time has been spent running hither and thither picking up this, buying more of that.  Fence posts, feed, straw for the garden, lumber to build the feed bin I’ve been wanting for months, square bales for my old fogies, more hay rolls for the rest of the herd, etc.  Of course, all of those errands are in separate directions, so combining a trip isn’t always efficient.  Poor Bessie has been getting quite the workout this weekend!  By the time I get home at night and take the hour and a half necessary to feed all the horses, I’ve been falling into bed around 10:30.  Forget dinner, who needs to eat? 

Today I actually got home early and had a couple of hours to walk around the yard after the thunderstorm and play with the new camera.  So here I am, sharing again.  Please don’t hate me if you have dial-up.

I love the macro feature on this camera.

Picture 004

 

This is a forgotten onion from last year.  Yay for seeds!

Picture 005

Picture 008

 Picture 009

Picture 011

 

I really don’t know what it is, but I could spend all day taking pictures of chickens.   They look so fluffy and soft and they’re so photogenic.Picture 024

 

Especially the baby ones.

Picture 041 

Picture 037

Picture 040

 

Picture 050

 

I’m pretty sure Megalia, like most women, would not appreciate me putting this picture on the blog.   Butt shot on a bad hair day with her tongue sticking out.. enough said? 

Picture 053

 

Picture 059

 

Have a great week ya’ll!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Ok, you're hired!
Those are very nice pictures. My fav is the last pic.