Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random Lunch – 05/06/09

 

Frog legs anyone?  I’m going to have more than enough to go around.

Picture 006

 

These aren’t even in the pond.  They are in the stream/run off that goes through our yard.  They’re even in old hoof prints:

Picture 007

 

I’ve always wondered what tadpoles eat.  Now I know.

 

Picture 014

 

That poor worm probably has family and friends in my garden just wondering where he’s slimed off to. 

The one death that has always terrified me is drowning.  Now I have to fear my corpse being devoured by tadpoles.  What has the world come to???

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

When will you be having a Frog Legs Dinner?

wvfarmgirl said...

I dunno... how long does it take them to turn into frogs and grow big enough to make it worth the effort? Why don't you just plan on coming down around July? :)