We're a couple of hillbillies who drink from mason jars, grow our own food, and try our best to rescue horses.
When the great and merciless Catzilla descended from the heavens, the chickens knew that this would be their final stand.
Photo credit goes to Anne.
Flying Jelly Belly credit goes to me. But she’s forgiven me already.
What the? Where was she "flying" from?
killer kitteh!!
I tossed her! Don't worry, I didn't swing her by the tail first. No Jelly Bellys were harmed in the taking of this picture!
jelly bellys? as in the candy? YUMMY!!!! bubblegum and tuti fruiti are my favorites!! oh, and that's an awesome picture!!;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What the? Where was she "flying" from?
killer kitteh!!
I tossed her! Don't worry, I didn't swing her by the tail first. No Jelly Bellys were harmed in the taking of this picture!
jelly bellys? as in the candy? YUMMY!!!! bubblegum and tuti fruiti are my favorites!! oh, and that's an awesome picture!!
;)
Post a Comment