Friday, January 9, 2009

A face only a mother could love

Picture 012

 

I catch all sorts of odd faces when Thor and Heidi are playing.  That first one was after about 10 minutes of play as Heidi suddenly decided she was done chewing on Thor's leg and walked away.

 

Then there's the fight for ear dominance.

 Picture 007

 

Thor weighs almost twice as much as Heidi and she is the gentlest most passive dog we have.  But you wouldn't know it as much time as Thor spends on the bottom of the play pile.

Picture 011

 

Do I have to keep asking you to ignore the mess in the background of all inside pictures, or is that coming naturally to you now?

2 comments:

warren said...

You got the crazy lookin' animals! Mess, what mess, I thought it looked just like my place!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I love watching dogs play.
If you call that mess, then I guess my house is a mess too.