It is very cold. I mean seriously, does the temp really need to be in the negative?? And do we really need to be so dumb as to forget to leave the water running last night? Glenn felt the need to wake me at 5:30 this morning just to tell me he couldn't take a shower because a pipe must have busted in the cellar. Did he really think I cared that early in the morning? I'd been up and down all night thanks to my insomnia and had finally fallen back to sleep around 4. I had to get up at 6 to feed anyway, so why couldn't he grant me those final 30 minutes? Would it have been so hard to accept defeat and body odor all by himself?
I bought four of these Weaver canvas blankets 10 days ago (but not from that company). All four blankets were ripped down the sides within a week. Sadie's was the first to rip. Little Miss Easy Going is not rough on blankets and it's not like my pastures are full of wither-high briars either. Megalia ripped hers next. Then Tabby. Then Quest. Quests' has held up better than the others, surprisingly enough. His is the only blue blanket, the rest are green. Bad fabric? I'm still waiting to hear from Weaver if they are going to replace or refund, but for now ripped blankets are better than nothing in this cold.
Not only does BDD come in a family sized bucket, but he is also available as a comfy bench and butt warmer. Say goodbye to cold butt cheeks with this handy dandy furr-covered seat!
4 comments:
How cold did it get last night? -15F here...brrrr...I felt bad for the dogs when I let them out this morning. I was thinking to myself this morning:"I do not want to be a dog right now to have to go out and do my business!"
The picture is just hilarious! BDD is so comfy!
Stay warm!
I feel your pain on the busted pipes...just had 2 of my own, in 1 day!
How long did it take to repair we can compete & see who's the faster plumber,LOL, LOL!!!
I have visited you town of Ellenboro WV many years ago, I was at Crystal Lake in West Union and my friends grand folks lived there. Wonderful little town. Wild and Wonderful is a great thing as is WV.
What breeds are the dogs? Looks like a ridgeback and a golden?
Kim an original West Virginian..
Kim,
I haven't been to Crystal Lake yet, but have heard it's very pretty. Maybe I'll make it there this summer.
Heidi is a boxer/irish setter cross, but you're not the first to think she's got some ridgeback in her. And she may, who knows! The BDD (Big Dumb Dog) is a golden/st. bernard cross.
Post a Comment