Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This is a test

I'm trying a new blog writer tool and you are my guinea pigs.  

 

Picture 001

Look deep into my eyes.  Concentrate only on the sound and feel of my purr.    You're getting verrrrry sleeeeepy...   Now I want you to get up, walk to the kitchen, get out the can opener, and FEED ME!!!

 

 

Picture 010

So here I am, taking a nice warm nap, and you have to go and wake me up with the camera flash.

 

Picture 011

If I can't see you, you can't see me.  Now try and take a picture,  evil human!

 

Picture 012 

Crap, foiled again.

 

This concludes the test of the new blog writer.  Now feel free to go back to your regularly scheduled program.

 

Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me!

IceQueen said...

In a monotone voice & zombie stance..."I must go feed the caattt, I must go feed the caattt".

"Hey that's not funny where did the steaks go that were for dinner tonight, what are you allowing your kitty to pass off in the subliminal section of that" LOL!!!

Janis Bland said...

Is the top photo a cat or a panther?!

Juanuchis' Way

wvfarmgirl said...

That top pic is the Noodle. He's a plain old putty tat, but if you're a small bird or rodent you might consider him a mighty jungle hunter! He's the real killer on the farm. Brie's body count doesn't hold a candle to the Noodle's. lol