It's been a little over three weeks since April rescued Jake, who soon had a sex change at the vet's to become Meghan.
Huh?
The people that used to keep Meghan tied up in their yard and fed her stones told April that Meghan was a Jake. You'd think they'd know, right? So it wasn't until the next day when the vet was feeling Jake's distended belly that they discovered a missing male part and an extra female part. Yes, April felt really dumb for a bit, but she's over it now.
Meghan is also not spayed, but will be shortly now that she's healthier and has put on TWENTY TWO POUNDS! Considering part of her weight before had been rocks in her belly, she's probably put on a lot more than that now that the rocks have passed.
April is not nearly as talented with the camera as I am {insert strong sarcasm here}, but these pictures show what a change has come over Meghan just in the past few weeks!
April is still looking for a good home for Meghan, so if you're out in the CO / WY area and want a really great dog that needs room to run, leave me a comment.
Good job, April!
1 comment:
Hey now, at least you can see her entire body in the picture. You should see the ones I used to take when I was younger. I'd get a head, but no body, or vice versa...so pfffft :)
Post a Comment