Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dancing with the Stars, here we come!

When Zeus and Thor play with Heidi, it's usually a no holds barred kind of play where anything goes and hits below the belt are common. Sometimes Heidi is on the bottom of the pile, but usually it's one of the boys. When it comes to playing with Brie, the matriarch of the pack, the rules are a little different. Brie never allows herself to be put down by the boys and there will be NO biting, chewing, or otherwise chomping of her body parts. There will be no chasing her around the couch. You WILL wag your tail at all times to insure play does not turn into fight, and Brie has the final word. Always.

So instead of a rollicking good time, you end up with a doggie jig.



I had the perfect jig music to go with the video, but youtube only wants to play the first second for some reason. Maybe eventually I will become one with the greatness that is youtube.

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

That is so cute!
My girls like to wrestle!

Lena said...

I love it! Especially the music!
I can't wait for more videos of your animals, your garden - I think you have a real talent! :-)