Now keep in mind that Glenn is your typical guy. He can't look beyond his nose to find ANYTHING and I always have to drop what I'm doing to find whatever it is he's looking for... usually in the most obvious places right where he's already looked. So while doing dishes earlier I went out on a limb and asked him if he could look for the salad spinner on the off chance that he'd find it. He opens the one and only cabinet that I hadn't looked in and lo and behold, there sits my spinner! I thanked him profusely, rinsed it out, then ran out into the garden to get some lettuce for dinner. However, his future is still uncertain. The way I see it, I have two options from here on out. When he can't find something I can A) drop what I'm doing, find it for him, and not give him grief about it or B) drop what I'm doing, find it for him, and suggest he paint it neon pink (especially if it's hunting junk).
The other especially helpful thing that Glenn did today was to create a new recipe that I'd like to share:
1 toaster oven
1 glass container filled with sugar
1 forgetful and hungry man in a rush
Place glass container of sugar on top of the toaster oven. Have the man turn on the toaster oven and forget to turn it off for at least one hour. Let sugar cool.

Servings: NONE because it's so rock hard that measuring cup probably isn't even salvageable!
No comments:
Post a Comment