Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Somebody stop me

We've had four beautiful days of warm weather in a row and I really want to plant something.  I know it's still February.  I know we'll still have lots of frosts.  I know whatever I plant will likely die as soon as it germinates... if it germinates.  Does knowing all of this stop my diabolical plan?

Of course not.  I think I've got some radish seeds hanging out in the fridge.  They will be the first to succumb to my evil. 

Wish them luck.

3 comments:

warren said...

I hear you talkin'!

Lena said...

Peas, peas - plant the peas!

From what I've read - they don't mind the cold weather or frost AT ALL.

I'd plant mine, but PT seems to be REALLY slow with processing my order and they're not here yet. :-( Sigh. I'll live vicariously through your seedplanting. Come on - you go first!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

You go ahead...I will just drool over what you are planting. Have to wait till mid April for radishes and peas, mid May for tomatoes and others.