Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doing what he loves

Being part Lab, Thor loves to fetch.  He's not the fetching machine that Heidi is, but he's pretty darned good.   On the plus side, he's not one of those Labs that will run himself to death fetching.  When he's had enough, he'll take the stick somewhere and turn it into toothpicks and splinters.

Needless to say, it's difficult to take action shots of him when I'm both throwing the stick and trying to take pictures.  Somehow, the tail is the only part of him that's always in focus.

Picture 001

Picture 002

 

But I guess the picture quality doesn't much matter as long as he's this happy.

Picture 003

 

And as long as he's not chewing on someone's boot.

2 comments:

warren said...

I love retrievers...and always so eager to please!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

He just likes to have fun!
My Samantha is the same way.