Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Redheads

Heidi didn’t immediately take to Lucky like Thor did.  Like the other cats, Heidi chose the run and hide tactic whenever she saw the kitten.  But I think she’s warming up to the little guy now…

 

Picture 005

 

Picture 004 

Picture 006 

 

His cold is doing a lot better.  His eyes are still a little runny, but not with goopy yellow gunk anymore.  He still gets little sneezing fits and is still congested, but he’s doing A LOT better on the meds.  I just wish the happy little guy would find somewhere other to lay all day than on me while I’m working!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Kitteh Blankets are the best though! My cat Stripes sneaks under the covers with me as soon as I crawl into bed. The new husband just loves that. Right. :-)
Cute pics!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I just love seeing them sharing the food bowl. So sweet!

Connie said...

You have a blog award at http://wvfurandroot.wordpress.com

Connie