Monday, October 19, 2009

Over the Top

Connie, over at WV Fur and Root, has presented me with an Over the Top blog award!  Sadly, I didn’t even know that Connie existed before today and I’ve never read her blog (something I remedied earlier this morning).  But she still had the absolute NICEST things to say about my little blog!

I feel so selfish.   So self-absorbed. 

 

over_the_top_award

 

Anyways, back to me.  In order to accept the award, I have to answer the following questions with one word answers. 

1. Where is your cell phone?  imagination

2. Your hair?  ponytail

3. Your mother?  short

4. Your father?  dead

5. Your favorite food?  fruit

6. Your dream last night? R

7. Your favorite drink?  water

8. Your dream/goal?  happiness

9. What room are you in?  living

10. Your hobby?  horses (duh)

11.  Your fear?  drowning

12.  Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

13.  Where were you last night?  bed

14.  Something that you aren’t?  materialistic

15.  Muffins?  raspberry!!!

16.  Wish list item?  tractor

17.  Where did you grow up?  Lucketts

18.  Last thing you did?  lunch

19.  What are you wearing?  jeans

20.  Your TV?  silent

21.  Your pets?  snoring

22.  Friends?  enough

23.  Your life?  hectic

24.  Your mood?  tired

25.  Missing someone?  Brie

26.  Vehicle?  Bessie

27.  Something you’re not wearing? smile

28.  Your favorite store?  ACE

29.  Your favorite color?  blue

30.  When was the last time you laughed? morning

31.  Last time you cried?  Brie

32.  Your best friend?  GBH

33.  One place that I go over and over?  barn

34.  One person that emails me regularly?  spam

35.  Favorite place to eat?  Auggies!

 

Whew.  I never thought those questions would end.  I’m not going to call out specific people to pass this award on to, but if you’d like it, take it!

Thanks Connie!

5 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Congrats on your award!
I wanted to cry. I'm sorry about Brie.

Jodie said...

Auggies is awesome! Cheeseburger pizza...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Jodie said...

oh, and Congrats on your award! I love your blog and I'm sure lotsa others do too! :) I got sidetracked when you mentioned Auggies so I forgot to put this in the other msg.

Connie said...

I do exist. I do, I do.

I love your blog and the horses and your lifestyle and and and.

As I said, when I am able to accommodate a horse, I want a rescue. I hope you'll be able to tell me how to go about that when the time comes.

Don't be a stranger, eh?

wvfarmgirl said...

Connie - "I blog, therefore, I am." Thanks again for the awesome stuff you said about me - I was incredibly smug and difficult to live with for a whole day. lol

Thanks to everyone else for the sympathy about Brie. I haven't acknowledged you yet because I have been trying not to think about her. And while I'll never be over her, I am dealing with it better every day. :)