Actually, I’ve been wrong about a great number of things over the years. But I’m pretty sure I did something right today, no matter how the other parties involved feel about it. Considering my lack of patience for idiots and hair-trigger temper when it comes to how these horses are treated, the fact that no one needed to bail me out of jail today is pretty freaking impressive.
It’s going to be a long night.
8 comments:
You did good! How are you feeling today? How is Tabby?
I'm tired. But that's nothing new! Tabby is going thru hay like she doesn't think she'll ever get any more. She can kill a bale in half a day and still act starved when the next bale comes around. The good news is that she has a great appetite!
I'm glad she's still eating and has an appetite! I'm glad you follow through on the adoptions. Way to go. Give her some pats and snuggles for me!
it's mind boggling that people can do this to animals. good for you and what lucky horses that you rescue. glad i came across your blog!
This stuff happens a lot - I see it everywhere actually. There are some people who just work their horses to death, but you are doing great work so don't stop!
Where do you find the strength to work with animals that look like this without breaking down in tears every two minutes??? You deserve a medal for what you are doing.
Thanks for all the kind words from the new readers! I'm not sure how you found me, but welcome!
No questions - right thing to do. Wow
Post a Comment