Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random Pictures

There’s a lot of pain and wisdom in Lucille’s eyes.  Brannon thinks her feet may be back to normal and pain free in a year.  That’s a long time to have to be on bute just to be able to hobble around the yard. :(

 

That’s Shane’s head in the background.  The first horse is his new wife, Lacy.  I love this shot because of how their heads are lined up. 

 

I had to pick on Shane’s adopter for getting Lacy from someone else instead of coming to me, but I was just teasing him.  She is a very beautiful horse!

 

Shane and Apache introducing themselves.

 

 

Steel in his home.  He’s soooooo spoiled!

A very dopey dobey.

 

Fraggle.  I love him.  Just don’t ask me what color he is because I still haven’t figured that one out. 

 

Things are happening fast around here this month and there are big changes coming up.  I’ll try and post as often as I can, but no guarantees.  October should slow down a bit and I’ll try to catch everyone up then.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

poor lucille. give her some extra scratches from me.
as always, great pictures! what ever you're working on, i hope to hear about it soon!