Monday, September 13, 2010

Because I can’t breathe…

…I’m still up and it’s almost midnight.   It’s late, I’m exhausted, but I know there’s absolutely no point in trying to go to bed since my head is filled with concrete.  Hello, allergy season!  I’ve been waiting for you!  Now we get to spend a lot of nights up late together finding interesting things to dally with on the internet.  What fun!

So guess what I learned tonight?  According to Veromi, there are five people in the U.S. with the same first and last name as me.  Two of the people listed are me, and it looks like two other listings for my name are the same person as well since they are both listed in Ft. Worth, TX.  Three people total in the U.S. with my name, which means two other women probably grew up being called “jeanne weanie”.  Sorry, ladies.  I feel your pain.

But you know what’s really interesting about this?  One of the women is a legal assistant in CA, but the other raises racing Quarterhorses in Texas!  What are the odds that out of the three of us, two would work in the horse industry?  Opposite ends of the industry, but still…

I’m just glad we’re 2,000 miles apart so she won’t be trying to send me any of her broken down horses!

On a side note, go check out Jasmine’s latest training post.  If anyone doubts that I ride these horses myself, I’ll be happy to send you a picture of me post-accident.  But I warn you now, it ain’t pretty!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

You'll never find another person with the same name as mine. :)