The sun was out earlier today and all the boys were taking turns snoozing in the hay. Except for Sky, who has been sleeping most the day away and just gets up now and then to change position and flip sides. Today was also the first day that I have seen Timmy lay down for some sleep.
It’s a good thing the hay was there to hold up his face.
Quill just wants to know when it’s his turn.
Sky did manage to wake up for just a minute or two while I was snapping pictures. I’m sorry, but he really is adorable and that’s all there is to it. I may stop gushing over him in a few years. Just hang with me until then, okay?
Then there’s this clown. He starts out nice and peaceful, respecting the personal space of everyone around him, and not mussing up the hay too much.
Then he noticed that I was taking pictures -- what better time to roll on Sky’s head?
Sky managed to move just in time. If he hadn’t, his head would be under Maverick’s butt right about now.
Oh well, at least Maverick is happy. And isn’t that really all that matters??
5 comments:
so cute!! thanks for always posting great pictures. they make my day. :)
any updates on ellie?
VT Girl - the last I heard of Ellie was a few weeks ago. Chloe has been riding her for some time now and working with a trainer (who just thinks Ellie is the best pony ever). They are still on track to show Ellie in the spring and will let me know when her first show is. You can bet I'll be there, camera in hand!
Thanks for the Ellie update :) I miss seeing her on your blog!
(that was me, btw....I was screwing around with my name)
Sky - you get more handsome every day!!!!
Post a Comment