As suspected, Stormy is fitting in great here on the farm! She thinks the cats and chickens are her own personal play toys, but she just likes to pounce at them to see them jump. She spends her days lying on the couch while I work, and going out with me to feed. I don’t keep her on the leash anymore because she is such a good girl. She doesn’t even run off with Ho and Thor when they go for their morning jaunt. She just stands next to me and watches them go. Of course, that could be because it’s as cold as a witch’s tit and she just wants to go back in to the nice warm couch!
She’s putting on more back muscle, and her ribs are starting to be covered over with a layer of fat.
I hate the docked tails and ears that are such a fad with some breeds, but I can’t help but smile every time she wags that little nub of a tail at me.
She’s just way too cute for words. :)
I also did a Timmy update today, so go check him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment